|The Kersten K 820 is a robust, compact pedestrian two-wheeled tractor, designed to manage smaller sites. The self-propelled machine retains many of the important features that outdoor applications require including sweeping, the collection of material and a side gulley brush, sweeper angling and fine height adjustment. The sweeper/power broom is fully hydraulic which ensures very low maintenance, great versatility and simple operation. The large drive wheels allow the sweeper to negotiate rough terrain and kerb edges and provide a generous surface area to reduce ground pressure.
The K 820 is at home on an endless range of surfaces including tarmac, concrete, block paving, artificial surfaces as well as natural turf.
- Powerful Honda Motor with 5.5hp Unleaded Petrol
- Large drive tyres for uneven surfaces and kerbs
- Hydraulic drive to the wheels and the brush with adjustable control on levers
- Angling sweeper head (left and right)
- Simple height adjustment controls
- Folding handlebar to fit in the boot of an estate car on certain models